Happy Spider-Man Day!

 This is personally a big Holiday for me because this is my #1 go to Superhero. People have Batman, Superman, Captain America as the Goat, but those are all wrong, Spider-Man is the Goat of all heroes. 

I was lucky that the first Spiderman movie came out when I was at the great age of 5. I was at the movie theater with my siblings and uncle to see the first and Original Spider-Man with the top actor, "Tobey Maguire. I did not blink once during that movie, it was the first superhero movie I have seen. The action, the drama, the love, it was the picture perfect movie. 

Starting with him just getting bullied by the jock at school, Peter Parker being in love with their neighbor, finding out he had some "Senses" to fight the jock. Thinking he was going to become "The Man", but getting judged instead. The heart breaking moments of Uncle Ben getting killed, him becoming a hero for the city, it was all just perfect. 

When I walked out of the movie theater, I changed my mentality as in I was becoming the new hero of the city. I did exactly what Peter Parker did… get bit by a spider. So I ran in the house, walked down the stairs to the basement, and went on the search to find any spider in the corner of the walls and use it to my advantage. 

The plan worked perfectly, I found the spider, brought it to my arm, tried to demand it to bite me, right when I thought it was going perfectly, my parents came downstairs and yelled at me trying to do that. I ended up putting the spider away, went upstairs in my room, and sat there. 

Moral of the story, I am not Peter Parker, and I never ended up becoming Spider Man. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall things that make me smile :)

Best Sequel Ideas for Disney Movies

Chili's... put some respect on their name