National Give your Dog a Bone week!


 

Do you love your dog? Is your dog the goodest boy or girl in the entire world? Is your dog the most supportive animal of all time? Then you need to give that dog a good treat!

I have 2 dogs, they are the most beautiful dogs, one being a boy and one being girl. I will hangout with them all time, I will play fetch for hours with the boy dog, and cuddle while watching TV Drama with the girl dog. I was never a dog person, trust me. I was the type of person where the dogs have to go in their crates when I walk in the house because I cannot handle them. But it changed, I have now become a dog person! 

And this week is a big week for these dogs! You cannot give them cash, or a gift card for them to use, how about you give then a bone! Let these dogs go and sit down and enjoy munching on a juicy bone while laying on the ground. 

I did not know that this week was give your dog a bone week, but you know what… the world works in mysterious ways and we decided to give the dogs a bone just because they deserve it, but it turns out, its a holiday for them! I am writing this blog as these dogs are both in separate areas in the living room munching on these bones and I can smile knowing that they are chilling, being amazing as usual, and enjoying their well deserved treat. And you know what? They deserve another one this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Below Deck Mediterranean Episode 1 review

Detroit Lions Pregame Expectations

Blow a wish, Harry!