Olive Garden… Please give me a pass
This past week, Olive Garden has given out limited time passes to have Never Ending Pasta Bowl from August 31st to November 22nd…
This may be the craziest deal I have ever heard in my entire life! You will spend $100 dollars for 90 days of unlimited free food, nothing can go wrong in that scenario! They have up to 120 different pasta combinations that you can order. First off, the 120 different pasta combinations will be eaten within the first month of this pass. I would be filming my experience daily showing the meal I ordered, and ranking them, yes I would be having a ranking of the pasta dishes from 1-120.
Is the pass just for you? Like, do I bring my family with me and they just watch me as I eat my 5-10 daily bowls? I would be having them order some calamari that I can pick at while having my meals.
Does this meal also provide the protein with it? Will I be having the dream of having shrimp dishes? Eggplant dishes? Chicken Parm Dishes? I would be using those with sauces all day long. Alfredo, red sauce, vodka sauce, I would be drinking those like water.
This is giving me so many questions that I wonder if someone that actually wins the pass will be giving their point of view of how it happens. Do they go that often for the 90 days? Are they really going to eat as much as they can until they have to go home? Do they do a 12 hour challenge?
If anyone wins this pass, please post a daily vlog or blog about your experience! Because I know right now, if Olive Garden did this for me, I would be post it like I am streaming 24/7 like the Truman Show.
Comments
Post a Comment