Holiday of the Day: Chicken Tender Day

Everyone get to their cars, run, do not walk, drive to a fast food restaurant, and order some Chicken Tenders… because it is CHICKEN TENDER DAY! The day of a food that is for all ages, it can be mixed with many things, many sauces, many stores, THERE ARE CHICKEN EVERYWHERE AND FOR EVERYONE. 

Here is a list of the top 5 types of chickens I like to have. 

#5 Tyson Chicken
This chicken was my childhood food. This was something I quickly put in the microwave, put that in for 3 minutes, get some ketchup, and eat those immediately! Also used to put those in a Caesar salad, it was absolutely amazing, probably ate that once a week from 8-now, I love it then, and I love it now, it is an easy Mr. Reliable. 

#4 Walmart Brand Chicken Strips
Put some respect on their name. Walmart name brand Chicken Strips have been FANTASTIC! Put them in a wrap, Caesar salad, have them as the main meal, they were very surprising, but well worth the #4 ranking. 

#3 KFC
It is tough to put it as the #3 pick, but they are absolutely amazing. Good crisp, chicken juicy, I can eat those everyday and twice on Sunday… I do not even know if I use the sauce because I eat them so quickly. So amazing, put that in a Mashed Potato Bowl and I would eat that maybe for the rest of my life. 

#2 Bojangles
This is from the great state of North Carolina, this has become new in my world. It has a very great spice and seasoning to it, Bo sauce is amazing as well. I think it actually may be the top thing to get at the restaurant. Chicken tenders, Bo sauce, mustard, it will become BO TIME!
 
#1 Chick Fil A 
This one cannot be surprising… this is the chicken of all chicken, the superhero of Chicken Tenders. That, chic fit a sauce, having the employees saying "My Pleasure" all of it combined easily deserves the #1 spot. There is a reason why the restaurant has two different sections for drive through and it is packed at all hour of the days. This place also gets packed even for breakfast. Name another restaurant that gives out chicken for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall things that make me smile :)

Best Sequel Ideas for Disney Movies

Chili's... put some respect on their name