Moes… Put some respect on their Name
First off, name another restaurant that welcomes you when you walk in the building. I open those doors and I am hearing at least 2-3 people yelling "Welcome to Moes!" It could be an employee or even a customer, someone is screaming those words. The menu is not too clustered, but just enough options for you to do whatever you want. We got options of burritos, nachos, or the stacks. Multiple options of meats, veggies, toppings, get that all together and take it to the table.
The Moes restaurant is the type that I like to go in and eat my meal. Tables are nice, seats are nice, a pretty comfy place to go and chill. Now the difference at the restaurant, and this is what makes it better than many other restaurants… the free add ons that you can get while in the restaurant. For starters, did you know that you can get refills on chips? I did not know that, it took me many many years to find out about that, and I will never forget that again. There have been different types of soda machines when going to a Moes, I have seen a regular. unlimited coke machine that is always great, and then they got the mega good one, the Coke Freestyle Machine. Those things have so many options you can go for years and still not have tried everything more than once, it is truly a remarkable creation. They got the sauce options to add to your chips and burrito creations that let you make your own exquisite creations.
Now we got this one add on at this restaurant that was so unique that this may have only been in this Moes I have been to in North Carolina…. This place had a ICEE machine there… Blue Raspberry, Coke, Cherry, Lemon. It was like when Charlie walked into Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, it was literally magical.
Moes is the type of place where the prices are reasonable and you can try all of the things and be impressed with whatever there is to try. This is a type of place I could stay there for 3 hours and would not be bored, the only thing I would be is… Full.
Moes… Put some respect on their name.
Comments
Post a Comment